We are giving away a pair of tickets to The Best 80s Party Ever! (So Far) @ Neumos on July 11. To win, comment on this post why you’d like to attend. Winner will be drawn and emailed Friday, July 11.

FREE SEATTLE: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top events in Seattle. Join our newsletter if you like free stuff!

———————————————

From our sponsors:
Best 80s Party Ever! (So Far) @ NeumosThe Best 80s Party Ever! (So Far)
July 11, 2014
8 p.m. | $7 first 50; $10 ADV | 21+
Tickets: neumos.com

Neumos
925 E Pike St, Seattle, WA 98122
(206) 709-9442

The Best 80’s Party Ever! (So Far) for The First Time Ever comes to….
NEUMOS on Capitol Hill!

We have a Summer Double Header of LIVE 80’s MUSIC!
NITE WAVE (80’s New Wave)
and
VOYAGER (80’s Hard Rock)

Looking for nothing but a good time? Look no further then The BEST 80’S PARTY EVER! Live Music, Dancing, Costumes and FUN FUN FUN! You can’t go back in time if you miss this!

Neumos on Capitol Hill welcomes for the first time ever The Best 80’s Party Ever (So Far) on July 11th! Seattle New Wave standouts Nite Wave (NiteWaveParty.com) have now Sold Out their last Four shows, of 400+, at both Nectar Lounge and the Tractor Tavern and are headed to Cap Hill!

Back for the first time is 80’s New Wave rockers Nite Wave (NiteWaveParty.com). Known for their high energy show, Nite Wave continues their 80’s dance ways with new songs and new moves! Most noted for being handpicked by Billy Idol to open for the legendary 80’s rocker at Showbox SoDo in October 2012, Nite Wave has help raise over $17,000 for Northwest Harvest, American Red Cross and Planned Parenthood. Nite Wave has also been talked about in social media by Duran Duran!

Voyager brings the 80’s Hard Rock Thunder as the co-headline this ultimate night of everything 80’s for the first time ever. Coming from Bellingham, WA, Voyager will be ripping Guitar solos from Van Halen to Motley Crue to Ratt.

, , , , , , , , , , ,

11 Responses to Win Tickets ($20): The Best 80s Party Ever! (So Far) @ Neumos | ft. Nite Wave (80s New Wave) & Voyager (80s Hard Rock)

1. Brian July 2, 2014 at 8:15 pm #

I remember the ’80’s very well. I NEED to go to this event.

2. Amy July 2, 2014 at 9:07 pm #

Fur sure! -Like Totally 80s!

3. Sarah B. July 3, 2014 at 12:10 pm #

Radical! I grew up in the 80s and still love the music so much. Also love that Nite Wave raises money for such noble causes, that rocks!

4. Joe July 3, 2014 at 5:36 pm #

I am the ultimate 80’s music afficianado. I had not connected with music until the arrival of the changed landscape in music, especially from our British cousins across the pond. A new music genre was born and those artists that emerged were key in shaping music to come. .

5. Rick C July 3, 2014 at 11:36 pm #

80’s My gen gen generation! I Just moved here from Colorado, and Love the 80’s we had a local (denver area) band ” Retro Eighties and loved their shows- Need another 80’s Fix! Speaking of the Fixx! Hook a brother up, need some Red Skies so I can Wear my Sugnglasses at Night for a White Wedding party!!

6. keith July 4, 2014 at 11:34 am #

totally

7. KHENG July 8, 2014 at 9:31 am #

FINDING MYSELF KNOWN AS A 80S IN THE 2K CENTURY, IT SEEM LIKE IM OLD BUT THE 80S MUSIC WILL FOREVER ROCK YOUNG IN OUR CHILD-LIKE HEART! I WANT TO BE THERE GROWLING AND SAYING: WE ARE YOUNG…

8. JBizzle July 10, 2014 at 2:23 pm #

love me some 80s

9. keith July 10, 2014 at 2:45 pm #

gnarly dude

10. Rohan July 10, 2014 at 5:52 pm #

I was only a child in the 80s and was not allowed in any dance parties. Help me right what my parents did wrong, and give me free passes so that I too may partake in the awesomeness that was the 80s

11. Matt July 10, 2014 at 7:35 pm #

My wife and I haven’t had a date night since our 6 month old was born and grandpa is watching him on Friday! This is our last chance to go out before she leaves the country for 2 months and we need to dance! Plus she just turned 30…product of the 80s!