We are giving away a pair of tickets to Waterways Halloween Party Cruise on October 31. To win, comment on this post why you’d like to attend. Winner will be drawn and emailed Friday, October 24.
FREE SEATTLE: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top events in Seattle. Join our newsletter if you like free stuff!
From our sponsors:
Haunted Halloween Party Cruise
October 31, 2014
9 p.m. – Midnight | $44-49 | 18+
Waterways Cruises HomePort
2441 N. Northlake Way, Seattle
Dare to be a guest at Dracula’s floating home! Board the Emerald Star for some nocturnal sights and delights that will snatch your breath away.
So creep, float or crawl on over and dance to the “Thriller” and the “Monster Mash”. Come dressed to stir up a little fright and win our costume contest or show us your freaky talent in our Decorate-Your-Pumpkin-Contest.
OUR CRUISE INCLUDES:
- 3 hour party cruise on Lake Union and Lake Washington
- Wicked DJ entertainment with monster dancing in the moonlight
- Ghoulish appetizers and frightful sweet treats
- Full-service bar available for the purchase of bloody wine, bewitching beer brews, spooky cocktails, and fiendish non-alcoholic beverages
- Breathtaking views of Seattle at night
- Cocktail seating – limited, non-guaranteed seating on this cruise
- Costume contest and prizes
Halloween Cruise Menu
- Goblin Dip with Bone Crackers
bean and cheese dip with Cheddar cheese, peppers, black olives and green onions
- Ghoulish BBQ Sliders
tomato jam, Cheddar cheese and caramelized onions
- To Die For Yam Fries
served with garlic aioli
- Pumpkin Patch Cheese Balls
- Bloodshot Deviled Eyeballs
creamy deviled eggs with black olives
- Trash Mix
pretzels, popcorn, dried fruit, nuts and candy
- Dirt and Worms Pie
chocolate pudding with gummy worms
- Creepy Halloween Cupcakes