- All Month: Uncover Seattle’s Hidden Mysteries w/ Urban Adventure Quest’s Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure!
- All Month: Free Family Tours & Activities @ the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visitor Center | Hands-on Exhibits, Create & Discuss
- All Month: Laser Shows @ Pacific Science Center Laser Dome | Beatles, Pink Floyd, Michael Jackson, $5-9.25
- April 28: Bacon & Beer Classic @ Safeco Field | 100+ Beers, 30+ Bacon-Infused Dishes, Promo / Discount Code
- April 28: Cheese & Meat Festival @ McCaw Hall | Wine, Beer, Cider, Pickled Items, Chocolates & More!
- April 27: Wild Child – “Expectations Tour” @ The Crocodile | Indie (Win Tickets, $40)
- April 22: Free Entrance Days @ Washington State Parks | Earth Day
- April 21: Free Historic Tour of Neptune Theater | Third Saturdays, 90 Minutes, 10AM
- April 21: Experience the Majestic Colors of Skagit Valley Tulip Festival | Photos, 8-hour Tour Includes Transportation, Tulip Town, Roozengaarde Gardens
- April 21: White Center Arts Art Walk @ White Center Arts | Every Third Saturday, Free, All Ages
- April 21: Free Days @ Renton History Museum | Third Saturdays, New Exhibits Every Couple of Months
- April 20: Seattle 420 Events, Parties, Festivals, Resources, & More
- April 20: The Brothers Comatose @ Neumos | w/ The Sam Chase and the Untraditional, Bluegrass, Country and Rock ‘n’ Roll (Win Tickets, $40)
- April 19: Free Third Thursday @ Tacoma Art Museum | 5-8 p.m., Downtown Tacoma Art Walk
- April 19: Ballard Art Walk | Third Thursday of Every Month, 6-9PM
- April 19: Friends of the Waterfront Present Art on the Waterfront | Art with Norie Sato and Katherine Chilcote (more info)
- April 19: Downtown Everett Art Walk | Local Art, Galleries, Refreshments, 3rd Thursday of the Month
- April 19: Downtown Edmonds Art Walk | Free, Hundreds of Artists & Exhibitions, Live Performances
- April 19: Free Third Thursdays @ Washington State History Museum in Tacoma | Theatrical Exhibits, Storytelling, High-tech Displays
- April 19: Seattle Center’s “Best Damn Happy Hour” | Prizes, Music, Specialty Cocktails, Discounted Parking
- April 17: McCaw Hall Free Public Tour | Starts at noon, lasts up to 90 minutes, and is led by a McCaw Hall, Seattle Opera or Pacific Northwest Ballet staff member
- April 14: Free Entrance Days @ Washington State Parks | Spring Day
- April 14: Georgetown Art Attack | Second Saturday, Neighborhood Art Walk, Participants, Map, Free
- April 14: Madrona Art Walk | Music, Drinking, Shopping, Second Saturday, Live Music April – September
- April 14: Central District Art Walk | Food, Music, Art
- April 14: Experience the Majestic Colors of Skagit Valley Tulip Festival | Photos, 8-hour Tour Includes Transportation, Tulip Town, Roozengaarde Gardens
- April 14: Free Historic Tour of Moore Theater | 100+ Years Of Performances, 2nd Saturday Of Every Month
- April 13: Art Up in PhinneyWood | Second Friday Art Walk, Free
- April 13: Belltown Artwalk | Art Celebration, Free, Second Fridays
- April 13: Kirkland Art Walk | 12-8PM, 15 Galleries, Free Parking at Kirkland Library
- April 12: West Seattle Art Walk | Free, 6-9PM, Second Thursday of Each Month
- April 12: Blitz Capitol Hill Artwalk | Every Second Thursday, Maps, Events List
- April 11: Wallingford Art Walk | Every Second Wednesday, Art, Entertainment, Food
- April 10: Tony-winning Musical Cabaret: The Decadent Broadway Musical @ Tacoma’s Pantages Theater | Welcome to the Infamous Kit Kat Klub in Prewar Berlin, “Cabaret,” “Willkommen” & more!
- April 8: Comedian Dennis Miller @ Tacoma’s Pantages Theater | Five-time Emmy Award Winner, “Dennis Miller Live”
- April 7: Experience the Majestic Colors of Skagit Valley Tulip Festival | Photos, 8-hour Tour Includes Transportation, Tulip Town, Roozengaarde Gardens
- April 7: Free Historic Paramount Theater Tour: 450,000+ Patrons Per Year | First Saturday Of Every Month
- April 6: Fremont Art Walk | First Fridays, Pizza, Beer, Wine
- April 6: Free First Friday @ Bellevue Art Museum | Free Admission 11AM-8PM
- April 5: Free First Thursday @ Seattle Asian Art Museum | Free Admission 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- April 5: Free First Thursday @ MOHAI (Museum of History & Industry) | Free Admission & Tours
- April 5: Free First Thursday @ Seattle Art Museum Downtown | Free Admission 10AM-9PM
- April 5: Free First Thursday @ University Of Washington’s Henry Art Gallery | Contemporary Art
- April 5: Free First Thursday @ The Museum of Flight | Free Admission 5-9 p.m., 150+ Historic Air & Spacecraft, Air Force One, NASA Trainer
- April 5: Seattle’s Original Art Walk @ Pioneer Square | First Thursdays, Free Parking, Self Guided
- April 5: B-Town BEAT Burien Monthly Music & Art Walk | Free, First Thursday, Art, Live Music, Performances
- April 5: Free Admission Days at Northwest African American Museum | First Thursdays
- April 5: Free First Thursdays @ Burke Museum of Natural History & Culture | Washington State’s Oldest Museum
- April 5: Free Admission Days at Wing Luke Museum of the Asian Pacific American Experience | First Thursdays
- April 4: Free Days @ Renton History Museum | First Wednesdays, New Exhibits Every Couple of Months
- April 1: Easter Cruises Hosted by Waterways Cruises and Events | Brunch, Lunch & The Easter Bunny!
- April 1: Seattle Easter Events, Egg Hunts, Brunch, Parades, Dinner, & More (Easter)
- March 30-April 1: Epic Rock Musical Jesus Christ Superstar @ Tacoma Little Theatre | One of the First Rock Operas, Music by Andrew Lloyd Webber
Seattle Weekly Events
- Saturdays: University District Farmers Market | Open All Year Round Saturdays, Fresh Fruits, Vegetables, Meat & More!
- Saturdays & Sundays: Mac & Jack’s Weekend Brewery Tours | Free, African Amber, Serengeti Wheat, Blackcat Porter, Two Tun IPA
- Sundays: Fremont Sunday Street Market: 150+ Vendors, Crafts, Antiques, Food, English-Style Pub, Chocolate Factory, & More
- Sundays: Free Yoga at Saint Mark’s Cathedral | Capitol Hill
- Sundays: Broadway Sunday Farmers Market: 55+ Vendors, Local Produce/Meats, Honey, Eggs, Free
- Sundays: Ballard Sunday Farmers Market | Local Produce, Dairy, Wild Salmon, Artisan Foods
If you want your Seattle event(s) here, you can email us info to seattlepipeline @ gmail dot com.
Our Seattle Events App is available for iPhones and Android! Now, you can have all of the great Seattle events from our website in the palm of your hand when you’re out on the town.
Download iPhone Events App here
Download Android Events App here