Come down to Georgetown for the Second Saturday Art Attack to celebrate love-themed art exhibitions and the 6th Anniversary of the Art Attack. Come tour some of Seattle’s oldest buildings and hippest art venues. There’s lots to see, do, eat, and drink. So, bring some cash, thirsty eyes, and an empty belly.
FREE SEATTLE: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top events in Seattle. Join our newsletter if you like free stuff!
Related Seattle Info & Events
- Win Tickets ($20):Grayskul @ Nectar Lounge | Rap, Hip Hop, Folk, w/ The Chicharones, Kimya Dawson, Triceracorn(February 7)
- Win Tickets ($30): Rewind @ Nectar Lounge | A Night of All Your Favorite 80’s Songs, Blondie Tribute Blackie & DJ Indica Jones (February 8)
- Win Tickets ($80): Design in Depth Lecture Series: Pioneer Square @ Impact Hub Seattle | Urban Character: Seattle Neighborhoods Then & Now (February 11)
- Valentine Run: Valentine’s Day Dash @ Green Lake Park | 5K Fun Run, Tunnel of Love (Feb 8)
- Seattle Valentine’s Day: Valentine’s Day Weekend Events: Dinner, Shows, Parties
From our partners:
Georgetown Second Saturday Art Attack
February 8, 2014
6-9 p.m. | Free | All Ages
More info: georgetownart
attack.tumblr.com | Facebook Page
The Georgetown Art Attack, held on the second Saturday each month, represents an ongoing effort by area artists to celebrate the creative diversity of Georgetown and generate public sentiment favoring preservation of this wonderful civic asset. More than 30 Georgetown enterprises participate, featuring a lively array of visual, performing, and applied arts.
Seattle’s Only Free Art Ride Bus runs up and down Airport Way South and to The Equinox and Laurelhurst Cellars every 15 minutes, from 6 – 9:30 pm. Hop on the “Art Ride” and let us pamper you! Look for the “Art Ride” bus stops, manned by fanciful tour guides.