Get your costumes ready! Join hundreds of Seattle revelers on October 25 for Seattle’s HUGE Free Halloween Pub Crawl! If you have something to share, bring it! Candy! Hula hoops! Games! Boomboxes! Dance moves! Magic tricks! We want to see it all! And bring your camera and share your photos on the wall after!
FREE SEATTLE: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top events in Seattle. Join our newsletter if you like free stuff!
Related Seattle Events & Info
- Halloween: Seattle & Washington Halloween Events, Parties, Costume Contests and More
- Win Tickets ($90): Boogie Nights 5K & Dance Party | Costumes, Beer Garden, Limited Registration (Oct 25)
- Win Tickets ($50+): Halloween w/ Jeff Austin Band @ Nectar Lounge | Bluegrass w/ Danny Barnes, Eric Thorin and Ross Martin + Left Coast Country (Oct 31)
- Win Tickets ($58): Sexy Downtown Halloween Party – Risqué @ Showbox at the Market | 1,000 Guests, Cocktails, Costumes, Music & More! (Oct 31)
- Halloween Burlesque: Morbid Curiositease presents La Petit Mort’s Dark Cabaret @ Columbia City Theater | Burlesque, Belly Dancers, Sword Swallowers, Music & More! (Nov 1)
- Costume Party: Jai Ho! Bollywood Thriller @ Nectar Lounge | Costume Contest, Flash Mob, Thriller Dance Lesson (Nov 1)
Seattle Halloween Pub Crawl
October 25, 2014
Noon – 8 p.m. | Free | 21+
More info: Facebook
We are excited for our fourth annual free Halloween pub crawl! Over 500 people join each year and there is no cover!
We will be bar hopping in costumes in a Seattle neighborhood from 12PM – 8PM. Anyone is welcome! Invite your friends!
Make the most of your Halloween!
See the 2013 event and photos here – https://www.facebook.com/
We become a community for 8 hours and participation is encouraged. If you have something to share, bring it! Candy! Hula hoops! Games! Boomboxes! Dance moves! Magic tricks! We want to see it all! And bring your camera and share your photos on the wall after!
Bring cash, cards slow down lines! Prepare for lines! Pace yourself and remember to eat! Respect authority figures so we don’t get shut down! Stay safe, plan your way home ahead of time, and don’t drink and drive!
The plan is to start in Downtown Seattle, head into Pioneer Square and end in SoDo. Nothing is finalized yet. Your suggestions are appreciated!
Our new Seattle Events App is available for iPhones and Android! Now, you can have all of the great Seattle events and ticket giveaways from the website in the palm of your hand when you’re out on the town.
Download iPhone Events App here
Download Android Events App here