We are giving away a pair of tickets to Snow Bus to Leavenworth’s Lighting Ceremony. To win, comment on this post why you’d like to attend. Winner will be drawn and emailed Monday, November 30.
From our sponsors:
Snow Bus to Leavenworth’s Lighting Ceremony
December 5, 6, 12, 13, 19, 20 2015
$69 | All Ages
More info: alkitours.com
Let Alki Tours take you to one of Washington’s most popular annual holiday traditions for families: the Christmas Lighting Festival in the picturesque Bavarian-themed village of Leavenworth.
During this full-day event, browse through the village’s quaint shops, savor German food from the street stands offering delicious creations, enjoy live outdoor entertainment, let your kids sled down the snow hill, take a horse-drawn carriage ride, and then gather at dusk (on Saturdays and Sundays) for the lighting ceremony as the town becomes ablaze in twinkling lights. Afterward, relax back on the bus as you return home filled with the holiday spirit. Call Alki Tours at 206-935-6848 or register online.
- Deluxe motorcoach transportation
- Juice and Pastries on the way to Leavenworth
- Trivia and movies on board along the way
- Fully escorted and narrated so you won’t miss a thing!
- Event features more than half a million Christmas lights illuminating the quaint town of Leavenworth, Christmas productions, carolers and more
Pick up Locations
- Pick up is at 8:15am at the South Renton Park and Ride located at 205 s. 7th st Renton WA 98057
- Pick up at 9:00am at the Northgate Transit Center 10200 1rst Ave NE Seattle Wa 98125