Festival Sundiata is a free festival celebrating all art forms from the African diaspora. The weekend long festival showcases music that ranges from Senegal, Ivory Coast to hip hop, Rhythm and Blues and Jazz.
Related Seattle Events & Giveaways
- Win Tickets ($100): The Art of Business: Bellevue Arts Museum Women’s Networking Event | Happy Hour, Cocktails, Bites from Chef Jason Wilson (June 16)
- Win Tickets ($130): Northwest Seafood Fest @ The Kitchen by Delicatus | 8 Course Custom Crafted Seafood Dinner (June 17)
- Win Tickets ($98): case / lang / veirs with special guest Andy Shauf @ 2016 Woodland Park ZooTunes | Purchase Early w/ Pipeline’s Presale, Indie Folk (June 30)
- Win Tickets ($90): Jeff Beck @ Woodland Park ZooTunes Outdoor Summer Concerts | Blues Rock, Jazz Fusion, Instrumental Rock (August 21)
- Win Tickets ($93): Seattle Outdoor Summer Concerts Brandi Carlile @ Woodland Park ZooTunes | Country, Folk Rock, w/ The Secret Sisters (August 23-24)
305 Harrison Street, Seattle,WA 98109
(206) 684-7200 | More info: seattlecenter.com
Seattle Center Festál presents Festival Sundiata – Black Arts Fest, June 11-12. Explore and experience the cultural roots and contemporary influences of African-American culture through live performances, hands-on activities, food, fashion and worldly gifts.
Join in African dance workshops, learn traditional drumming rhythms, and take in the richness of black culture during a weekend filled with continuous entertainment. The festival is named for legendary 13th century King Sundiata of West Africa’s Mali Empire.
Download iPhone Events App here
Download Android Events App here