For the 51st year, the Mukilteo Lighthouse Festival is back for three days of fun this weekend. There’s plenty of family entertainment this year including a Parades, Childrens Area, Food Fair, microbrews and wine garden, parades, fireworks, art and more!
Related Seattle Events & Info
- Art: Georgetown Art Attack | Neighborhood Art Sale, Drinks, Food, Shopping, 40+ Businesses (Sept 10)
- Cider: Cider Summit Seattle @ South Lake Union Discovery Center Lawn | Featuring 150+ Local, Regional & International Ciders, Live Music, Food (Sept 9&10)
- Cider: Washington Cider Week | Drink Locally, 100+ Events in 10 Days, Seattle Cider Summit, Dinner Pairings & More! (Sept 8-18)
- Win Tickets ($50): For Love Or Money: The Artist’s Dilemma @ Theatre Off Jackson | Stripped Screw Burlesque presents Some of Their Most Famous Acts (Sept 9 & 10)
- Win Festival Passes ($120): Mount Angel Oktoberfest | Beer, Cider, Wine, Oregon’s Favorite Biergarten, Sausage, Alpenhorns, Car Show, Bavarian Band (Sept 15-18)
From press release:
2016 Mukilteo Lighthouse Festival
September 9-11, 2016
Friday: 3:00 PM to Midnight (optional for children’s activities)
Saturday:11:00 AM to Midnight
Sunday: 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Free | All Ages
More info: mukilteolighthousefestival.com
Mukileto Lighthouse Park
609 Front Street, Mukilteo, WA 98275
Mukilteo’s biggest party of the year will be held the weekend after Labor Day and will feature food, fun and Snohomish County’s biggest fireworks show!
As always, admission to the festival is FREE – bring the family and join us at all or one of the following:
Avenue of Food
Friday 3 PM to 10 PM
Saturday 11 AM to 10 PM
Sunday 11 AM to 5 PM
Main Food Court
- Scotsman Espresso – Espresso, Drip, Italian Sodas, Smoothies
- CariBean – Belizean Food Belizean, banana leaf tamale, Adobo burritos, etc..
- Crepealicious – Crepes
- Egg Roll Hut – Vietnamese Egg roll, tempura prawn, chicken skewer, pot sticker, vegie stirfry, fried oysters, fried banana
- Memphis Pit – BBQ Ribs, Brisket, Pulled Pork, Smoked Chicken
- Jimmy Mac’s Roadhouse – Crawfish Chowder
- Julia’s Lumpia – Lumpia, pancit noodle, chicken adobo, fried rice
- Lesedi African Food – African, samosa, green bean, african curry
- Moe’s Falafel – Lebanese, Falafel, gyro, garlic fries, elephant ears, lamb kabob
- Nick’s Shameless Sausage – Gourmet Burger/sausage
- Papa Murphy’s – Pizza
- Salmon Bake
- The Ice Cream Lady – Ice Cream
- Kunkel’s Roasted Corn – Roasted Corn on the cob
- Sturgiss Sweets – Kettle corn
Kid’s Area Food Court
- Fairy Floss – Cotton Candy
- Grandma Goes Nuts/ Absolutely Nuts – Roasted Nuts
- Northern Lights Shave Ice – Shaved Ice
- Jimmies Italian Ice – Scooped Italian Ice
- Murnan Enterprise – Lemonade
- Finding Nemo – Family Movie Night – Friday after the Fireworks
- Entertainers Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Saturday starting at 3:30 pm 24 console Video Game Theatre with games for all ages
- Petting Zoo on Sunday
|Friday||After Fireworks||“Family Movie: Finding Nemo”|
|Saturday||12:00 – 6:00||The Toy Maker|
|2:00 – 2:40||Tech Gymnastics|
|3:30 – 4:30||Magician|
|5:00 – 5:20||Kempo Karate|
|5:30 – 7:30||Son of the Reptile Man|
|Sunday||11:50 – 5:00||Animal Encounters|
|1:30 – 4:30||The Parrot Lady|
|1:00 – 2:00||Sydney’s Bakery|
Friday Night Dusk
Join us in our Tribute to Appreciation.
Our Saturday Night Fireworks display is the largest in Snohomish County!
People can enjoy this popular fireworks show from multiple vantage points in Mukilteo and Whidbey Island, but most visitors to the Lighthouse Festival make the fireworks the grand finale of a full day on the beautiful Mukilteo waterfront. Enjoy fabulous food, art, entertainment and fireworks in one of the most scenic locations in the Northwest!
Mukilteo Boys & Girls Club Annual Fishing Derby during MukFest!
Saturday September 10th, 2016
8am-10am at the two docks near Ivar’s.
No fishing license needed!
Beer Garden 5pm-midnight
Over 21 only, $5 cover charge per person
Blue Friday in the Beer Garden – Wear any Seattle pro-sports team gear and we will waive the $5 cover charge!
Military and First Responder Night – $5 cover charged waived with valid military or first responder id
|3-4:30pm||The Blue Waves||Folk rock jazz|
|5-6:30pm||IvyLane||Light rock/eclectic pop||ivylanetunes.com|
|7:00-8:30PM||The Wingmen||Classic rock/dance||www.wingmenband.com|
Open to all ages, no cover charge
|12-1:30PM||Sheri Roberts Greimes||youtube.com/watch?v=Mc2m3g5FPwg|
|1:30-2:45||Black Jack Kerouac||Classic rock||blackjackkerouac.com/music|
Beer Garden 5pm-midnight
Over 21 only, $5 cover charge per person applies
|6:30-8pm||The Charlies||Classic rock/dance||facebook.com/TheCharliesBand|
|8-midnight||The Machine||Classic rock/dance||themachineband.com/|
Watch the Seahawks Game on our Big Screen TV while enjoying wine and beer.
Sponsored by Frontier Communications.
It would be our pleasure to have you join us for the 51st Annual Mukilteo Lighthouse Festival Grand Parade, Saturday, September 10, 2016.
The Children’s Parade begins at 10:30 am and the Grand Parade at 10:45 am.
INTRODUCING THE MUKILTEO MARKETPLACE!
A Market of Artists and Artisans
A freshly redesigned outdoor market of artist and artisan works, including everything from fine art to cottage artisan goods. In the marketplace, you will find nearly 60 booths of all Pacific Northwest arts, crafts, and edibles in a wide variety of price ranges.
Come visit us:
- Friday, Sept 9, 3:00pm – 7:00pm
- Saturday, Sept 10, 11:00am – 7:00pm
- Sunday, Sept 11, 11:00am – 5:00pm
Our new Seattle Events App is available for iPhones and Android! Now, you can have all of the great Seattle events and ticket giveaways from the website in the palm of your hand when you’re out on the town.
Download iPhone Events App here
Download Android Events App here