From our partners:
2017 Sustainability Leadership Awards
March 3, 2017
Doors 5:30 p.m. | All Ages
More info: sustainableseattle.org
Swedish Cultural Center
1920 Dexter Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109
Engaging the Greater Community. The Sustainability Leadership Awards Dinner & Fundraiser recognizes outstanding contributors who have made significant impacts over the past two years on developing a more sustainable future in the greater Seattle region.
This year, the Awards will be given in the following categories:
- TRIPLE BOTTOM LINE AWARD: LARGE BUSINESS
- TRIPLE BOTTOM LINE AWARD: SMALL BUSINESS
- RESILIENCE: EFFECTIVE ACTION ADDRESSING CLIMATE CHANGE VULNERABILITY
- TECHNOLOGY: INNOVATIVE CREATION OR IMPLEMENTATION TO ADVANCE SUSTAINABILITY
- ARTS AND CULTURE: BUILDING A SUSTAINABLE COMMUNITY
- SUSTAINABILITY HERO
Full descriptions for each categories can be found here. The winners in each category will be announced at our Sustainability Leadership Awards event on Friday March 3, 2017 at the Swedish Cultural Club. For more information, please contact [email protected].