Soak up some culture at Seattle’s FREE French Fest Sunday at Seattle Center. Visitors will enjoy live music, watch dance performances, taste international cuisine, play games and enjoy a day full of fun activities en français! Celebrating Francophone cultures and traditions from around the world!
Related Seattle Events & Giveaways
- Win A Quest ($49): Get Lucky for Seattle St. Patrick’s Day Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure! | Discover Hidden Mysteries w/ Urban Adventure Quest
- Win Tickets ($32): Saint Patty’s Day Celebration Featuring Polecat @ Nectar Longe | w/ The Warren G. Hardings, Stomp-Grass, Americana, Celtic, Reggae, Rock (March 18)
- Win Tickets ($120): Jackie Evancho @ The Triple Door | Classical Crossover, America’s Got Talent (March 23)
- Dining: Dine Around Seattle | Three-course Offerings at $22, $33 or $44, Craft Cocktails, Wine Flights & more! (March 5-23)
- Music: Two Nights of ALO w/ Rabbit Wilde @ Nectar Lounge | Rock, Indie Rock (March 16-17)
From press release:
Seattle’s French Fest: A Celebration of French-Speaking Cultures
March 19, 2017
11 am-6 pm | Free | All Ages
More info: fenpnw.org
305 Harrison Street, Seattle,WA 98109
The French Fest at Seattle Center is a part of the Seattle Center’s FESTÁL cultural event series and attracts 5,000 visitors. The event is free and open to the public (no admittance tickets are required). French Fest draws its inspiration from the worldwide “Day of Francophonie,” organized in over 100 countries each March to celebrate the diversity of Francophone cultures and traditions around the world.
During the Seattle event, festival-goers of all ages have an opportunity to enjoy many activities – all with a “French” twist: live music, theater and dance performances, French cuisine, book sales, informative seminars and demonstrations, “best baguette” contest, games and more.
The event also features a unique Career Expo (Salon de l’Emploi) with the participation of local and international companies seeking French speakers and workshops led by employment professionals.
The event is organized by the nonprofit organization, France Education Northwest, with the support of Seattle Center FESTÁL, the French-American Chamber of Commerce of the Pacific Northwest, the Consular Agency of France in Seattle, Coca-Cola
Download iPhone Events App here
Download Android Events App here