We are giving away a pair of tickets to Wild & Scenic Film Festival @ SIFF Cinema Uptown Theater on April 19. To win, comment on this post why you’d like to attend. Winner will be drawn and emailed Monday, April 17.
From our sponsors:
Wild & Scenic Film Festival
April 19, 2017
5:30 p.m. | $35
SIFF Cinema Uptown Theater
511 Queen Anne Ave N, Seattle
This year’s festival features 12 films telling stories of environmental activism and exploration:
- A community effort to protect Alaska’s Susitna River from a new dam, 130 feet taller than the Space Needle.
- A compelling tale of the ecosystem consequences of border barriers.
- An inspiring young woman leading the campaign to prevent polluters in her Baltimore neighborhood.
- An endurance required Teton triathlon, deceivingly titled-The Picnic.
Tickets are $35 and include:
- Festival admission
- Klean Kanteen steel pint cup with WWT logo
- One happy hour beer/wine/soda
- Happy hour food
- Acknowledgement as a valued WWT supporter
- Get your ticket now!
Discounted ticket purchases for large groups of 6 or more are also available. If you are interested, please contact Hannah Kennedy at (206) 675-1585 x104 or [email protected].
Happy hour refreshments provided courtesy of Rooftop Brewing, Brian Carter Cellars, and Soda Jerk Soda.
This year’s festival witnesses the return of the Wild and Scenic Adventure Auction with some amazing adventure packages, thanks to our generous sponsors and donors. This year’s auction includes the Whidbey Island Wander featuring a dinner and a stay for 2 at the award winning Inn at Langley, pair of Alaska Airline round-trip tickets, valid anywhere Alaska Airline flies (except Cuba), and many more! Place your bids today!
Proceeds from this event support the work of Washington Water Trust, a 501(c)3 organization working to restore our state’s rivers and streams! To learn more about Washington Water Trust, and to support the work we do with a direct donation, please visit our website.