Top Nav

We are giving away a pair of tickets to A TRIBUTE TO: THE WHO performing “Live At Leeds” @ Nectar Lounge on August 26. To win, comment on this post why you’d like to attend. Winner will be drawn and emailed Monday, August 21.

———————————————

From our sponsors:
A TRIBUTE TO: THE WHO performing “Live At Leeds”
August 26, 2017
8 pm | $10 adv / $15 DOS | 21+
Tickets: eventbrite.com

Nectar Lounge
412 N 36th St, Seattle, WA 98103

A time machine back to 1970 in order to watch The Who perform Live at Leeds would be pretty incredible. Nectar Lounge has the next best thing. Catch an amazing tribute to The Who’s Live at Leeds performance on Saturday, August 26. Ween tribute band Weener opens the show.

, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

12 Responses to Win Tickets ($30): A TRIBUTE TO: THE WHO performing “Live At Leeds” @ Nectar Lounge | w/ guests Weener

1. Matt Meanders August 12, 2017 at 10:28 am #

I friggin’ love The Who … and I’ve shockingly never been to this venue. I doubt I’ll ever see this done by The Who themselves. This sounds like the next best thing. Hook me up!!

2. Kelly LaCombe August 12, 2017 at 2:48 pm #

This will be my husbands first show in America!!! And first time at Nectar!! It would be amazing! He is a rock guitarist from Italy and hopefully will play at Nectar ️soon!

3. REBEKAH LASALA August 15, 2017 at 12:37 pm #

Dear Pipeline,
    I would love to go to The Who tribute concert b/c I grew up with their music and it has special, spiritual meaning for me when I was an often suicidal, depressed teenager from an abusive home and their music really helped me keep going and saved me. For example, the song, “Behind Blue Eyes” has such spiritual meaning for me.
    Also, I saw the rock opera “Tommy” when I was a senior in high school and it changed my life as well and helped me keep going b/c of the raw emotion that they express.
    I also have fibromyalgia and chronic pain and I am poor and unemployed and it would mean a lot to me to go to this event and I would so deeply appreciate it. I would be so very grateful. Thank you, Pipeline

4. Pamela August 17, 2017 at 2:22 pm #

Who Are You….I Really Want To Know!

5. Jim Flack August 17, 2017 at 2:24 pm #

Whoooooooooooo are you? Who, Who? Who, Who?

6. Tina August 17, 2017 at 4:06 pm #

I love Weener!

7. Gina McCaffery August 17, 2017 at 5:38 pm #

Who am I? One simple “Who” fan that would like to “see the show”!

8. J.B. August 17, 2017 at 8:09 pm #

“Live at Leeds” is the reason I love The Who! I’d love to see it “in person.”

9. Yrag August 20, 2017 at 8:09 am #

I
    Spent my mis guided youth on a boardwalk with my best friend a pinball machine. I was called wizard.

10. Kelly Votava August 20, 2017 at 8:20 pm #

My husband loves the who! I would love to surprise him!

11. Matthew Lipinski August 24, 2017 at 2:22 pm #

I love The Who and I recently picked up this concert on vinyl! Quadrophenia is my all-time favorite album as well.

12. Sylvia Bengisoy August 24, 2017 at 11:27 pm #

I can see for Miles was one of my favorites.