From our sponsors:
Wine Experience with Tuscany’s Tenuta Torciano
November 13, 2017
7 p.m. | $85 |21+
Atrium Kitchen at Pike Place Market
85 Pike St, Seattle, WA 98101
A once-in-a-lifetime experience! Join us at the Atrium Kitchen at Pike Place Market as we host Tenuta Torciano for an exquisite wine tasting event. Learn how wine is made in Tuscany, how the soil, the climate and the history made Tuscan wine one of the best around.
The evening begins at 7:00pm with tastings and food pairing with 13 Tuscan products including .
- Brunello di Montalcino D.O.C.G.
- Terrestre Super Tuscan IGT
- Bartolomeo Super Tuscan IGT
- Baldassarre Super Tuscan IGT
- Cavaliere Super Tuscan IGT
- Chianti D.O.C.G.
- Chianti Classico D.O.C.G.
- Vernaccia of San Gimignano D.O.C.G.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Truffle Olive Oil
- Pepper Olive Oil
- Balsamic Vinegar Old Selected
- VinBeato Dessert Wine