From our sponsors:
Brought to you by Urban Craft Uprising
November 25, 2017
10 a.m.-6 p.m. | Free | All Ages
More info: gobbleupseattle.com
11100 NE 6th St, Bellevue, WA 98004
Gobble Up is Seattle’s newest artisanal food and kitchenware show, debuting on Small Business Saturday, November 25th. It is exciting that so many people have made craft food their full time business, and Gobble Up aims to connect these makers with restaurant owners and chefs, as well as everyday consumers. At Gobble Up, you’ll:
- Discover new products and ingredients that you can use in your own home kitchen
- Find GREAT gifts for the holidays, for anyone who likes cooking or food (who doesn’t?!)
- Discover 75+ local crafty food and beverage vendors that you may have never heard of before…or who may be one of your favorite vendors that you can stock up with in person!
- Show up to your holiday parties with contributions that will still wow all the other guests…even if you don’t feel like cooking!
- Find inventive, local food makers, all in one place.
- ***Restauranteurs & Chefs:*** You’ll discover exciting new products from local purveyors to feature in your dishes and on your menus.
- It’s FREE to attend!