From our sponsors:
2018 Worst Day of the Year Run
January 6, 2018
$39 5K/ 10K Run & Walk
$10 Child Registration (age 12 & under)
More info: worstdayrun.com
McMenamins Anderson School
18603 Bothell Way NE, Bothell, WA 98011
It’s cold windy and raining…a perfect day for a run! Gear up and get out with thousands of fun-loving people for the costume run of the year.
WHAT’S WITH THE NAME?
- January 10th was the coldest and wettest date in Washington’s history.
LIMITED TO 1,500 PARTICIPANTS
- Advance registration is strongly encouraged.
- Winter hat – select your own style
- Glittery stormcloud finisher medal
- Costume contest with great prizes
- Homemade soup from McMenamins
- Heated indoor post-race party
- Free onsite parking
- Clearly marked, safe course
- 9:00am Registration and check-in opens
- 10:00am 5k start
- 10:15am 10k start
- 10:30am Finish line party begins — beer garden open, food served
- 12:00pm Courses closed
- 2:00pm Event closes