We are giving away a pair of tickets to Worst Day of the Year Run on January 6. To win, comment on this post why you’d like to attend. Winner will be drawn and emailed Friday, January 5.
From our sponsors:
2018 Worst Day of the Year Run
January 6, 2018
$39 5K/ 10K Run & Walk
$10 Child Registration (age 12 & under)
More info: worstdayrun.com
McMenamins Anderson School
18603 Bothell Way NE, Bothell, WA 98011
It’s cold windy and raining…a perfect day for a run! Gear up and get out with thousands of fun-loving people for the costume run of the year.
WHAT’S WITH THE NAME?
- January 10th was the coldest and wettest date in Washington’s history.
LIMITED TO 1,500 PARTICIPANTS
- Advance registration is strongly encouraged.
- Winter hat – select your own style
- Glittery stormcloud finisher medal
- Costume contest with great prizes
- Homemade soup from McMenamins
- Heated indoor post-race party
- Free onsite parking
- Clearly marked, safe course
- 9:00am Registration and check-in opens
- 10:00am 5k start
- 10:15am 10k start
- 10:30am Finish line party begins — beer garden open, food served
- 12:00pm Courses closed
- 2:00pm Event closes