Mardi Gras Day in 2014 is March 4th. Mardi Gras Day (also known as Fat Tuesday) is the last day of the (New Orleans) Carnival season and the day before Ash Wednesday. Mardi Gras Day falls on a different day each year, however, it is always 46 days before Easter.
WIN MARDI GRAS EVENT TICKETS: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top events in Seattle. Join our newsletter if you like free stuff!
If you want your Seattle Mardi Gras event(s) here, email us info to seattlepipeline @ gmail dot com.
Related Seattle Events & Info:
- March Events: Our Calendar of Seattle March Events & Ticket Giveaways
- St Patrick’s: Our Calendar of Seattle St Patrick’s Events, Parties, & Ticket Giveaways
- Portland: Check out PDX Pipeline for Portland Mardi Gras Events
- Past Years: 2013 Events
2014 Seattle Mardi Gras Events:
As always, we have a large list of Seattle Mardi Gras and Fat Tuesday Day events including parties, dinners, shows, etc. We normally start adding events mid-January. With the main holiday occurring on a Tuesday, many large parties take place the weekend before.
- March 1: Mardi Gras 20th Annual Brazilian Carnaval @ Nectar Lounge | w/ Eduardo Mendonca & Show Brazil + DJ Chilly (Win Tickets, $50)
- March 4: Mardi Gras Celebration @ Nectar Lounge | w/ Snug Harbor + Ten Man Brass Band & VamoLa Drum & Dance Ensemble (Win Tickets, $16)
Download iPhone Events App here
Download Android Events App here