From our sponsors:
Valentine’s Day Cooking Class & Dinner
February 14, 2015
$135 per person
More info: seductive-foods.com
Pike Place Market Atrium Kitchen in the Economy Building
Ground floor at 1433 First Ave, Seattle
Spend Valentine’s evening with your true love celebrating with a unique romantic dining experience at Pike Place Market.
The evening begins at 5:00 p.m. with a welcoming signature Seductive cocktail and an exploration of aphrodisiac foods in the Atrium Kitchen, led by Seductive Specialty Foods Owner & Chef, Traci Post.
This romance-inspired experience is followed by a seductive seven-course dinner in the Market’s exclusive, candlelit Goodwin Library, overlooking Pike Place.
Valentine’s Day 2015 Menu
- Locally sourced Salumi cured meats
- Housemade Citrus Brined Olives
- Rosemary-Gorgonzola Tarts
- Limoncello Poached Oysters with Cucumber Mignonette
- Hudson Valley Foie Gras Crème Brûlée with Quince Jam
- Arugula and Smoked Muscovy Duck Breast, Bing Cherry Dressing
- Espresso & Porcini Dusted Painted Hills Beef Bavette d’aloyau with Mocha Glaze (Vegetarian option available)
- Montchevré and Prawn Risotto
- Seared Asparagus Spears
Blue & Brie Cheese Course:
- Vintage Port Figs and Rogue River Blue Cheese
- Triple Cream Brie with Seductive Praline Sauce
- Dark Chocolate Fondant with Molten Center, Strawberry Sorbet
Please note: This menu is subject to change upon availability of ingredients.