Kenmore Fireworks Show
July 4, 2017
8 a.m. – 11 p.m.
All Ages | More info: Facebook
Log Boom Park
6100 NE 175th St, Kenmore, Washington 98028
Watch the night sky light up and have a fun-filled Fourth of July! The Kenmore Fireworks Show blasts off at 10 p.m. from the Log Boom Park pier (17415 61st Ave NE). Prior to the fireworks show, join in the festivities with fun activities and food vendors from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. The event is free and all you need to bring is a blanket or chair!
• Spot Hot Dogs and Brats
• Cat House Pizza
• Uncle Stinky’s Magic – Light up wearable products and toys
Event parking is available at the following locations:
• Street parking along NE 175th Street
• Uplake Professional Center, 5723 NE Bothell Way
• Church of the Redeemer, 6211 NE 182nd Street
• The Vine Church, 6214 NE Bothell Way (limited)
As a reminder, personal fireworks are prohibited in Kenmore city limits.
For more information, visit www.kenmorewa.gov/events.
Related Seattle Events & Info
- July: Seattle July Events & Giveaways
- Independence Day: Seattle Fourth of July Events, Celebrations, Fireworks Pictures, Where To Watch, Parades | Lake Union, Whibney Island, Bellevue, Tacoma
Our Seattle Events App is available for iPhones and Android! Now, you can have all of the great Seattle events and ticket giveaways from the website in the palm of your hand when you’re out on the town.
Download iPhone Events App here
Download Android Events App here