As always, we have a large list of Seattle Cinco de Mayo events including parties, festivals, dinners, shows, etc. In 2017, Cinco de Mayo takes place on Friday meaning events all weekend.
It is a common misconception that Cinco De Mayo is Mexico’s answer to our own independence day. In actuality, Cinco De Mayo is celebrated to commemorate the Mexican Army’s unlikely victory at the Battle of Puebla on May 5, 1862. Whatever your reason for celebrating, there is a lot to do in Seattle in honor of Cinco De Mayo.
2017 Seattle Cinco de Mayo Events:
- May 4-7: Puyallup RV Show @ Washington State Fair Event Center | Featuring New & Used Models, Western Treasure Hunt, Pony & Horse Rides
- May 5: MOON HOOCH w/ Cumbieros “Cinco de Mayo Party” @ Nectar Lounge | Explosive Horn & Percussion, Dance
- May 5: Cinco de Mayo Fiesta de Funny @ Hard Rock Cafe Seattle | w/ Jose Bolanos featuring Cris Rodriguez and Todd Kirkwood (Win Tickets, $30)
- May 6: El Centro de la Raza’s Cinco de Mayo Celebration @ Centilia Cultural Center & Outdoor Plaza | FREE, Live Music, Parade, Food, Vendors, Storytelling, Door Prizes & More!
- May 7: Cinco de Mayo Celebration @ Jefferson Community Center | DJs, Raffles, Crafts, Children’s Activities, Free (more info)
Related Events & Info:
- More Events: Our May Events Calendar & Ticket Giveaways
- From Drink Spirits: Top 5 Tequila and Mezcal for Cinco de Mayo
- Mother’s Day: Our Mother’s Day Events Calendar: Brunch, Specials, Gift Ideas
- Portland: PDX Pipeline’s Portland Cinco de Mayo Events Calendar
- San Francisco: San Francisco Pipeline’s Cinco de Mayo Events Calendar
Download iPhone Events App here
Download Android Events App here