Mother’s Day takes place on May 14, 2017, & there will be many Seattle & Washington events including brunch and dinner specials, music, theater, art walks, & more.
2017 Seattle Mother’s Day Weekend Events, Brunch, Gift Ideas
- May 12-13: Northwest Paddling Festival Schedule, Info + Photos | Lake Sammamish State Park, FREE, Kayak Tours, Kayak Polo, Gear & More!
- May 13: Free Historic Tour of Moore Theater | 100+ Years Of Performances, 2nd Saturday Of Every Month
- May 13: Central District Art Walk | Food, Music, Art
- May 13: Ballard Art Walk | Second Saturday of Every Month, 6-9PM
- May 13: Georgetown Art Attack | Second Saturday, Neighborhood Art Walk, Participants, Map, Free
- May 13-14: KAST 2017 in Kirkland | Free, Artists Studio Tour, Art, Jewelry, Paintings, More (more info)
- May 14: Free Parking on Mother’s Day in Downtown Seattle | 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. (more info)
- May 14: Mother’s Day Dinner Cruise w/ Waterways Cruises | 4-course Dinner, Flowers, Dramatic City Views, Champagne
- May 14: Market to Table: Culinary Tour and Cooking Class @ Pike Place Market | History, Lunch & Libations, Recipes
- May 14: Mother’s Day Half Marathon & 5K | Juanita Beach Park, Fast & Flat Track, Mimosas & More!
Related Events & Info:
- May Calendar: Our Seattle May Events Calendar & Ticket Giveaways
- May 26-29: Memorial Day Weekend Events, Festivals, Wine, & Traveling
- Portland: PDX Pipeline Mother’s Day Calendar
- San Francisco: San Francisco Pipeline’s Mother’s Day Calendar
- San Diego: San Diego Pipeline’s Mother’s Day Calendar
Download iPhone Events App here
Download Android Events App here