Every year, we create a large list of Seattle & Washington New Year’s events, parties, champagne toasts, and more. In 2017, New Year’s Eve falls on a Sunday (yay! 3-day weekend). We also have many Seattle New Year’s party ticket giveaways throughout December. You can get our iPhone/Android app here, which will have all our Seattle New Year’s Eve events on it.
2017/2018 Seattle New Year’s Eve Parties & Events:
- All Weekend: Kick Off the New Year w/ Urban Adventure Quest’s Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure | Uncover Seattle’s Hidden Mysteries
- December 31: NEON NEW YEARS EVE ‘80s Night @ Nectar Lounge | w/ Nite Wave, Voyager, #all4doras and DJ Baby Van Beezly (Win Tickets, $90)
- December 31: First Night Tacoma New Year’s Eve 2018 Celebration | Parade, Dozen+ Stages of Music, Arts & Entertainment, All Ages, Fire Spectacular!
- December 31: New Year’s Eve Party Cruise w/ Waterways Cruises | Champagne Toast, Space Needle Fireworks, DJ, Amazing Views & More!
- December 31: End of the Year Run / Walk @ Road Runner Sports (more info)
- December 31: Space Needle New Year’s Eve 2017 / 2018 Fireworks Pictures & Info | FREE, 20,000+ Spectators
- December 31: Seattle Bash Presents 2018 INDULGENCE New Year’s Eve Bash @ Downtown’s MoPOP Under Space Needle | 4 Unique Experiences, Brand X Party Band, Hairstorm 80s Band, Stand Up Comedy & more!
- December 31: New Year’s Eve Walks in West Seattle | Holiday Lights, Beautiful Views
- January 1: Free New Year’s Day Walks in West Seattle | Holiday Lights, Beautiful Views
- January 1: Polar Bear Plunge @ Point Defiance Park | Free (more info)
- January 1: Free Entrance Days for New Year’s Eve @ Washington State Parks
Related Events & Info:
- Holiday Events: Seattle Holiday Events: Shopping, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Buy Local, & More
- December: Our Seattle December Events Calendar & Ticket Giveaways
- January: Our Seattle January Events Calendar & Ticket Giveaways
- Portland: PDX Pipeline’s Portland New Year’s Events Calendar
Download iPhone Events App here
Download Android Events App here