- All Month: Seattle Halloween Events, Parties, Costume Contests, Pictures
- All Month: Uncover Seattle’s Hidden Mysteries over Thanksgiving Weekend w/ Urban Adventure Quest’s Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure!
- All Month: Family Tours and Activities @ Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visitor Center | See Innovations for the Future!
- All Month: Laser Shows @ Pacific Science Center Laser Dome | Beatles, Pink Floyd, Michael Jackson, $5-9.25
- October 21: Free Historic Tour of Neptune Theater | Third Saturdays, 90 Minutes, 10AM
- October 21: Free Days @ Renton History Museum | Third Saturdays, New Exhibits Every Couple of Months
- October 19: Downtown Edmonds Art Walk | Third Thursday, Free, Hundreds of Artists & Exhibitions, Live Performances
- October 19: Seattle Center’s “Best Damn Happy Hour” | Prizes, Music, Specialty Cocktails, Discounted Parking
- October 19: Free Third Thursdays @ Washington State History Museum in Tacoma | Theatrical Exhibits, Storytelling, High-tech Displays
- October 19: Downtown Everett Art Walk | Local Art, Galleries, Refreshments, 3rd Thursday of the Month
- October 19: Free Third Thursday @ Tacoma Art Museum | 5-8 p.m., Downtown Tacoma Art Walk
- October 19: Beers with Engineers | Multiple Locations, Third Thursdays (more info)
- October 19: Columbia City Art Walk, Street Fair, After Hours | Free, Third Thursdays, Bohemian Backstreets
- October 19: Downtown Edmonds Art Walk | Third Thursdays, Free, Hundreds of Artists & Exhibitions, Live Performance
- October 14: Georgetown Art Attack | Second Saturday, Neighborhood Art Walk, Participants, Map, Free
- October 14: Madrona Art Walk | Music, Drinking, Shopping, Second Saturday, Live Music April – September
- October 14: Free Historic Tour of Moore Theater | 100+ Years Of Performances, 2nd Saturday Of Every Month
- October 14: Central District Art Walk | Second Saturdays, Food, Music, Art
- October 14: Ballard Art Walk | Second Saturday of Every Month, 6-9PM
- October 13: Art Up in PhinneyWood | Second Friday Art Walk, Free
- October 13: Kirkland Art Walk | Second Friday, 12-8PM, 15 Galleries, Free Parking at Kirkland Library
- October 13: Downtown Issaquah Art Walk | First Fridays, Live Music, Maps & Schedule
- October 13: Belltown Artwalk | Art Celebration, Free, Second Fridays
- October 12: Capitol Hill Blitz Art-Walk | Many Gallery Openings Including Visual Arts, Musical Performances, Food & Beverage Specials, Second Thursday of Every Month
- October 12: West Seattle Art Walk | Free, 6-9PM, Second Thursday of Each Month
- October 12: Wallingford Art Walk | Every Second Wednesday, Art, Entertainment, Food
- October 6: Free First Friday @ Bellevue Art Museum | Free Admission 11AM-8PM
- October 6: Fremont Art Walk | First Fridays, Pizza, Beer, Wine
- October 5: Free First Thursday @ Seattle Asian Art Museum | Free Admission 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- October 5: First Thursday Pioneer Square Art Walk & Openings | Dozens of Openings, Free, Occidental Park, Noon – 8 p.m.
- October 5: Free First Thursday @ MOHAI (Museum of History & Industry) | Free Admission & Tours
- October 5: Free First Thursday @ Seattle Art Museum Downtown | Free Admission 10AM-9PM
- October 5: Free First Thursday @ University Of Washington’s Henry Art Gallery | Contemporary Art
- October 5: Free First Thursday @ The Museum of Flight | Free Admission 5-9 p.m., 150+ Historic Air & Spacecraft, Air Force One, NASA Trainer
- October 5: Seattle’s Original Art Walk @ Pioneer Square | First Thursdays, Free Parking, Self Guided
- October 5 Free Admission Days at Northwest African American Museum | First Thursdays
- October 5: Free First Thursdays @ Burke Museum of Natural History & Culture | Washington State’s Oldest Museum
- October 5: B-Town BEAT Burien Monthly Music & Art Walk | Free, First Thursday, Art, Live Music, Performances
- October 5: Free Admission Days at Wing Luke Museum of the Asian Pacific American Experience | First Thursdays
- October 4: Free Days @ Renton History Museum | First Wednesdays, New Exhibits Every Couple of Months
Seattle Weekly Events:
- Thursdays: Burien Thursday Farmers Market | Fresh Vegetables, Fruits, Flowers, Crafts, Food, Live Music, Free
- Thursdays: Tacoma’s Broadway Farmers Market | Downtown, Thursdays, May-October
- Thursdays: Bellevue Thursday Farmers Market (more info)
- Saturdays: University District Farmers Market | Open All Year Round Saturdays, Fresh Fruits, Vegetables, Meat & More!
- Saturdays: FREE Walks for Families at UW Botanic Gardens @ Washington Park Arboretum | 1 p.m., Theme Bugging Out (more info)
- Saturdays: Bellevue Saturday Farmers Market | 10 a.m. – 3 p.m., Free Parking (more info)
- Saturdays & Sundays: Mac & Jack’s Weekend Brewery Tours | Free, African Amber, Serengeti Wheat, Blackcat Porter, Two Tun IPA
- Sundays: Ballard Sunday Farmers Market | Local Produce, Dairy, Wild Salmon, Artisan Foods
- Sundays: Fremont Sunday Street Market: 150+ Vendors, Crafts, Antiques, Food, English-Style Pub, Chocolate Factory, & More
- Sundays: Tacoma MMJ Farmers Market | 35 Vendors, 150+ Flower Varieties, High Grade Edibles & More, 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. (more info)
- Sundays: Broadway Sunday Farmers Market: 55+ Vendors, Local Produce/Meats, Honey, Eggs, Free
- Sundays: Free Yoga at Saint Mark’s Cathedral | Capitol Hill
WIN SEATTLE TICKETS: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top events in Seattle. Join our newsletter if you like free stuff!
If you want your Seattle event(s) here, you can email us info to seattlepipeline @ gmail dot com.
Our Seattle Events App is available for iPhones and Android! Now, you can have all of the great Seattle events from our website in the palm of your hand when you’re out on the town.
Download iPhone Events App here
Download Android Events App here